House & Land package - Bradford Homes by Scott Salisbury
BRADFORD HOMES | Lot 80 High Street Grove Roseworthy
Tim Nottle | 0484 957 185 | Building Consultant
- Bradford Homes Aspire Collection inclusions
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Custom designed kitchen
- DHA inclusions
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ground Living137.71m2
- Porch 5.25m2
- Total Area296.68
****This house and land package is offered with a pre assessed offer to lease from Defence Housing Australia****
Rare & amazing opportunity to invest with a secure, long term tenant through Defence Housing Australia.
Have you heard of Defence Housing Australia (DHA)? DHA are a Government Business Enterprise (GBE) who provides quality and secure housing to support Australian Defence Force, employees and their families.
Take advantage of DHA’s offer to lease this house and land package which includes:
• Guaranteed commencement rent of $530 with an updated rent review within three months of the expected build completion
• Long-term lease of 9 years (6 years with a 3 year extension period), with the possibility of extension
• Guaranteed* rent from settlement with all DHA requirements met
• Annual rent reviews conducted by independent valuers
• Property care including most non-structural repairs**
• One service fee.
This property is yet to be built – it is a house and land package brought to you by Bradford Homes by Scott Salisbury, featuring 3 bedrooms, a master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite, and an open-plan living area that opens onto an alfresco under the main roof.
Key inclusions featured in your brand-new build:
• Custom designed kitchen
• 600 wide Euro Appliances
• Choose from a selection of tapware
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout
• Floor coverings throughout
• Robes to all bedrooms
• Generous site works and footing allowance
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• DHA inclusions
For more information on the build and our inclusions, speak to Tim Nottle 0483 957 185 and will help you through the process and into this secure long-term investment.
A copy of the pre-commitment offer to lease and associated documents can be provided on request.
For more information about leasing this property to DHA, please contact the DHA Leasing Team on 139 342.
*Rent may be subject to abatement under certain circumstances such as loss of enjoyment or amenity, or breach of lease terms. Rent is paid where the property is habitable. Should a property become uninhabitable during the term of the lease, or lessor breaches the lease terms, the rent may cease or abate, and the lease may be terminated by DHA. Guaranteed rent is subject to the terms of the lease. DHA does not take into account an investor’s objectives or financial needs. Investors should always seek appropriate independent advice before making any investment decisions with DHA.
**A comprehensive description of repairs included in our service and exclusions can be found in the Property Care Contract. For more information, please visit https://www.dha.gov.au/investing/property-care.